Friday, October 31, 2014
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Monday, October 20, 2014
Alright here is your first term roundup. The following things are expected to be done for Harbeck's crew Monday October 20 and for the Magelhaes crew by Thursday October 23.
File folders are needed in the s drive. Each photo should have a name. Image 2014 is not a name for your picture. You need to have an Activity Day folder, Fall walk folder, Skatepark folder, and in the shared spaces for the sports teams we need to have all the x country and volleyball photos being put up and labeled by team, grade and date.
Shots and Angles. You need to have a Google Presentation shoing the assignment shots and angles. For each definition you need a definition slide and 2 images one of your own and one from the internet. This should be embeded at the blog. Please make sure you have a public presentation and 3 slides per definition.
Photoshop Elements this assignment needs 10 photos. Pleases choose 10 photos and add them to a Google presentaion. Then use Photoshop Elements to enhance each photo. It is not expected that you will be completelly transforming your photos. Use the tools to create better points of focus, croping and rules of thirds and deeper colour. Too much photoshopping is not a good thing. Inbetween your photos create a slide that explains what you did in Elements to enhance your photo.
Each post at the blog requires a picture. Please upload one of your photos for each post. It should be the first thing in the post.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
Hey there everyone. Here are the assignments that are due so far.
File Folders on the S Drive
- All photos are in their proper folders
- All photos are named
- Google Presentation is embeded at a blog post called Shots and Angles
- Have an image for every slide. Your own if possible
- Extra marks for using your presentation skills to make the slides more appealing to view
- Select 10 photos Put one on a seperate slide at Google
- For every photo do a photoshop elements edit. Add these to new slides in your presentation
- Inbetween the two slides please have a slide that explains what you did to the photo