Monday, February 9, 2015

Alieha's Sargent Park Video Reflection




I always thought that making a video would be fun. Although it was fun, it was also very stressful. Almost to the point where I was pulling my hair out. Collecting the footage was the easiest part, but putting it all together was really hard. Mostly because I never really used iMovie before and I've never edited a video before. I think communicating was especially hard with a big group because we all had different ideas and we didn't exactly have a clear plan on what we were doing. But we still managed to put together a sort of nice video with a short amount of time and with people missing too.

For the most part, I really didn't know what to do. All I was thinking was that it won't be perfect, but imagine what it would feel like if we could actually pull it off. But I did learn how to use iMovie eventually, and I learned new techniques on picture animation, which I never thought I would learn from this project. The main thing I did was edit the video and add effective transitions which was hard to do without knowing what the plan was. Usually, I can't do anything unless there was a plan because a video should have a story. So we actually finished editing the whole video in one day (in the morning, at lunch, and during class). Overall, I really enjoyed making a video, but next time we should have a clear idea. I do want to try this again though, now that I have some experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment