Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Jayson's WE are Sargent Park Reflection

           


Photo made by: Jayson

           We made the video by first getting our ideas and thoughts on how to make it on paper. We needed to get pictures and videos relating to Sargent Park. My group, consisting of me Patrick and Andren, took most of the Jr.High pictures while everyone else did their own thing. After we got all of our pictures, Mr. Harbeck gave each group a Mac to start editing our video. He handed out 1 Mac to the four groups and each group got a segment of the video to do. My group was working with the Jr. High segment because we had a lot of pictures of grade sevens, eights, and nines. Since we had very little time to work on the video, we decided to edit after school from 3:30 to 4:30. For me, the hard part of this assignment was getting each segment to match others so it appears somewhat consistent. After all the groups were done editing, we put it altogether. I think the video came out better than I expected it to be. But I don't know if we won against the other group or not. Overall, making the video was a very educational experience for all of us and I learned a lot about iMovie and the process of making a video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment