Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oh The Things I Learned in Term 2



This term was a very exciting term. We learned so many things. From new techniques, new styles of art and new ways of telling a story. We also got to play around more with iMovie, although our encounter this time with iMovie was stressful we got to experiment more and discover new things about it. I had fun with the Macro assignment where we learned how to take extreme close up shots. We learned how to use a magnified glass to help us.  

I want to learn more about iMovie and what other possibilities that can be accomplished on iMovie. It would be fun if we got to make our own movies on a topic, but we unfortunately do not have enough machines. I'm looking forward to what we will be learning about on Publisher. I really want to see how the layouts work and all that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment