Monday, February 16, 2015

Oh the Things I Learned in Term 2!

Here are the things I have done in term 2:

Photo Essay: 

IMG_4672photoshped.jpghttp://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2014/12/sarahs-photo-essay.html


 

 

Warhol:

http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/01/sarahs-andy-warhol.html

 

 

Macro Madness:

http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/01/sarahs-macro-photography.html

 

 

Movie Reflection:

http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/02/we-are-sargent-park-video-reflection.html




What I have learned.

        In this term, the Andy Warhol assignment was very educational, here were many aspects of Photoshop that were still unclear to me, however by doing that assignment I learned how to use the lasso tool to select an object from your picture, and to add a new background behind the selected image.  For the Sargent Park video, (We are Sargent Park) I learned how to use iMovie, and how to speed up a clip as well as changing the background music. I also learned how to edit certain clips in iMovie, like cutting out particular scenes and sounds.  For the Photo Essay assignment I learned how to take more thoughtfull pictures, and how to follow and convey a particular story line through pictures. With the Macro Madness assignment I learned how to take extreme close ups with a magnifying glass and how to manually focus a camera because sometimes auto focus does not cooperate when you are taking shots from such a close angle.

What I would like to learn:

        For this next term I would like to work more with Photoshop because I know that there is still a lot to learn from that tool.  I would like to use Photoshop for more than just enhancing images (if that is even possible). I would also like to learn how to make interesting formats for a book (yearbook) and how to make everything tie together well, because as you stated before, we will only individually do a couple pages on our own. There seems to be so many things that I would like to learn in the field of graphics, and digital art. I would love to learn more on how to make digital animations, work with more typeography, and maybe with some more filming.






5 sentence reflection, on what you have learned
5 sentence paragraph about what you want to learn in the last term

0 comments:

Post a Comment