Friday, February 6, 2015

Theresa's SPS Video Reflection

During this assignment I mostly just did the filming and picture taking. I didn't know how to use iMovie to edit a video so I didn't get to help with editing. Sophia and Mika did most of the editing for our part of the video. We did the Elementary part. We walked around and filmed and took pictures of the students in the hallways, classes, outside, and in gym. I had fun filming the kids though we we're a bit shy to ask teachers if we could film the students. I wish I could've participated more by helping with editing if only I knew how. So the next project like this, I will learn how to edit so I can help more! All in all, this project was very fun. It was probably more stressing for Sophia and Mika who worked on it even during class.



0 comments:

Post a Comment