Monday, February 9, 2015

Things I've Learned In Term 2

The things I've learned this term 2 :
  • Photo Essay
  • Andy Warhol
  • Macro Madness
  • Movie
Photo Essay:
http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2014/12/andreas-photo-essay.html

What I learn about photo essay is taking pictures in different angles. It's really hard to come up with a topic, if you're the type of person with lots of interest. But I just picked art Because it's one of my hobbies. It's easier because it's already prepared, I mean because if I choose something like baking, I still need more stuff just to take some pictures.

Andy Warhol:
http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/01/andreas-andie-warhol.html

What I learn about Andy Warhol is to put different kinds of color around my face and etc. But first I was having difficulties in where there's like part of my face that has the same color, it automatically selects that whole area the same person, but I don't want it to be the same color. So what i did is I carefully select it with pencil selector or whatever what it's called, and just draw where I want it to be selected. Then taking  pictures, it's not that hard, as long as you have a blank background.
Macro Madness:
http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/02/macro-madness-assignment.html

What I learn about macro madness is you can actually use a magnifying glass to even more zoom in into the object your focusing on. I actually didn't know about until we worked on this assignment. It's sometime hard to take pictures because, sometimes you found a really nice object and take a photo of it, it sometimes end up being blurry (like some of my pictures). It was fun working on this project.

Movie:
http://gctatsp2014.blogspot.ca/2015/02/andreas-sargent-park-video-reflection.html

What I learn about I movie is teamwork. Well I did a little computer work. But mostly teamwork. Taking photos was hard too. Asking classes is we can take some pictures. If we forget to take picture from the classes upstairs we have to go back up. But i had a lot of fun.


What I want to learn about in the last term is to animate or maybe to more effect stuff. I don't know why but I just really want to learn to animate in a easier way. But maybe just learning stuff that I haven't known is fine too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment