Monday, February 16, 2015

Stuff I learned in term 2!! :D

Some stuff we learned include Macro photography, making a movie, making a photo essay, Andy Warhol pop-art pictures

Project Links:
Pop Art
 Photo Essay
Macro Photography
Movie Reflection

In this term we learned how to take really close pictures and make them look good. We also learned how to make a movie (took some time). It took sometime for us to understand how to make a movie. Making pop-art was the probably the most fun I had because of how unique just one photo could be. It was also the most frustrating because confusing the instructions were at first. When we set out to make a photo essay, I didn't know what to do. So I just took pictures of my gaming set and some turned out fine. I also had a lot of fun writing the essay of my photo essay.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



0 comments:

Post a Comment