Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Things I Learned in Term 2


First of all, I finally learned how to edit a video on iMovie, which is something that I have never done before. I actually learned how to do simple animations using nothing but Google drive and screenshots that I put into iMovie. I learned somewhat more in Photoshop with the Andy Warhol assignment, and that removing the background of a picture can be a pain especially when you have a lot of hair. I also learned how to use the manual focus on a camera which is also a pain. Also taking a bunch of photos and somehow turning it into a story is probably the most painful.

For the next term, I want to learn how to actually use Photoshop, and not just adding filters. Although adding brightness and contrast might be enough, I want to learn how to blend pictures together and use all of the expert tools. If possible, I do want to use iMovie again and learn new things on making a video. I also want to work a lot on the yearbook so I can have something to look back on and say I was a part of, when I leave Sargent Park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment